Sewer & Water Line Services in Baltimore
Unfortunately, the pipes in your home or business are not meant to last forever. Corrosion, damage, tree roots and other factors can all lead to the breakdown of your pipes and the need for repair or replacement. This is not a job for amateurs and needs to be addressed by a licensed, bonded and insured plumber.
How Do You Fix a Broken Pipe?
We offer several different pipe repair options including:
- Sewer Main Replacement: The sewer main that runs from your home to the city or county sewer system is one of the most important pieces of plumbing. It removes all of the dirty and unsanitary water from your home and helps keep your home or business running smoothly. If your sewer main is damaged, leaking, broken or having problems we can help return it to working order.
- Water Main Replacement: Should you experience a major leak on your main line and need it replaced, don’t worry. Baltimore Sewer can provide spot repairs and trenchless solutions to get you back up and running quickly! Already have a written estimate? We’ll beat it!
- Repiping: In older homes, replacing the pipes may be the best solution. You may have pipes that have deteriorated, pipes that are too small for the current use or pipes that have materials no longer recommended for home use.
- Pipe Lining: Pipe lining is a revolutionary method available to reline your pipes without having to remove them from your home. We use methods such as epoxy lining and resin liners to repair leaks, cracks, gaps and damage while not needed to excavate and damage your homes structure.
- Trenchless Pipe Repair & Replacement– Why dig up your yard when you can go trenchless? State-of-the-art technology
Don’t ignore deteriorating or damaged pipe. Get a free quote on sewer and water line services today!
Call Baltimore Sewer for an estimate today!